and the Clintwood game too.
Heading into the game, the Burton backfield duo of Jaycob Coleman and Martinez Miles had run for 1,159 and 984 yards, respectively.
and the Clintwood game too.
[url="http://www.regiondsports.com"]http://www.regiondsports.com[/url]
[url="http://www.thecavaliersideline.com"]http://www.thecavaliersideline.com[/url]
I have a hard time considering players who get 95% of their carries from a flanker position a "backfield duo"...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
These guys are good athletes but if they could get that many yards over opposition like Clintwood and Gate City.....yeah...I guess they could be called "uh-hem" Thunder and Lightening. They did nothing against Clintwood...we shall see if they can tonight against Gate City.
Yep..I don't see em running wild on GC either. Appy's thunder and lightening in the early 90's owns JIB's version...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
i doubt that i think coleman and miles are faster tham radio and clark.
hahahaha...ok keep thinkin that. When JIB beats a good team this year, let us all know. The best win y'all have is over an average PV team and an average JJK team...BTW, where's the "thunder"??
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
You're comparing those two to Travis Clark? Seriously??
In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself
the clark they are talking about was travis brother chris
Chris and Radio both would make biotches out of the LPD in this day and age.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks